Document, Content and Record Services (DCRS) serves the core document management functions across all lines of businesses for Bank of America. Within DCRS, the Capture team is responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive document capture strategy using vendor products and in-house applications that span several technologies and software applications.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for providing end to end technical oversight for multiple applications in document and workflow management space.
As a Lead analyst, you will be expected to:
- Partner with business product owners to define & elaborate requirements and the corresponding acceptance criteria
- Deliver high quality requirements, analysis and design documents and lead junior programmers through coding and unit testing
- Work on multiple projects utilizing waterfall and agile methodologies to provide target-state solutions that best fit the business requirements
- Collaborate with other application owners and stakeholders within the organization to deliver end to end solutions
- Serve as primary technical contact for a suite of applications utilizing a variety of technologies
- Contribute to budget and forecast activities, monitors team progress, and works with Team Manager to adjust resource allocations and priorities
- Communicate, influence and negotiate both vertically and horizontally to balance resource, time and cost priorities
- 5 to 7 years of experience playing Technical Lead analyst role preferably across multiple applications
- Highly analytical mindset with ability to ask the right questions, triage problems and provide solutions
- SQL skills with ability to write complex queries and analyze data
- Understanding of IBM iSeries, OS/400, RPG and CL programming.
- Self-driven and innovative, work with minimal supervision and take full accountability of outcomes
- Organized and detail orientated with ability to execute multiple projects and switch between unrelated tasks and plan multiple releases at the same time
- Team player with the ability to lead and influence global team members and resolve conflicts
- Experience of leading small to medium sized projects/teams
- Collaborate with business analysts, developers, testers and line of businesses to drive and manage projects and ability to deliver in compressed timelines
- Ability to develop, review and comment on written technical documentation such as design documents and unit tests
- Defect management and triaging experience to determine root cause working with varied stake holders
- Knowledgeable in Continuous Integration/Deployment build/text/deploy automation
- Knowledge of banking industry products and processes
- Knowledge and experience with working in an agile SDLC methodology environment
- Software design and development experience in modern programming languages such as Python
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ related discipline
- Acumen to self-learn new emerging technologies and determine their usage to solve business problems.
Job number: 18075789