Technical Java Lead
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a leading banking and financial services multinational, providing a full range of banking and investment options to all levels of clientele, including private wealth management and professional investment services.
They are currently looking for a Technical Java Lead in Jersey City. The company is currently working on a large global reconciliations finance project, involving a number of smaller development projects.
The Technical Lead will serve as a design and development resource across multiple projects, providing the benefits of both their technical Java experience and their strong knowledge of the finance industry.
· Serve as client-side technical lead on active projects
· Act as solution architect, getting involved in design and high-level architecture of new project initiatives
· Work with the offshore development team
· Interact with client BAs, PMs, and other tech leads
· Manage multiple on-site projects
· 8+ years of Java Development experience, with an excellent level of Core Java
· 6+ years’ within the financial industry, with a minimum of 3years leading a development team
· Previous experience as a Java Tech Lead within an investment banking project
· Strong knowledge of Spring 3.x/4.x
· Strong knowledge of Oracle 11g, especially the development of Stored Procedures
· Knowledge of performance tuning of SQL queries
· Experience with Weblogic server
· A strong level with Messaging and streaming frameworks (Tibco, Storm, Kafka etc.)
· Front-end knowledge is an advantage but not required