NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Investigative Analyst with Top Secret clearance to join our team in Washington, District of Columbia (US-DC), United States (US).
- The program will follow the client Intelligence Cycle.
- Work directly with client personnel, including case agents and analysts, to obtain the investigative/intelligence requirements, i.e. location, pattern of life, other desired links, and connectivity.
- Work seamlessly with internal contract Data Scientists to collect relevant information (data) within the system.
- Analyze and refine the information from the project system and provide the actionable intelligence to the client consumer/decision-maker (Case Agent).
- Continue to provide more refined requirements until the case is resolved/closed.
- two years of investigative or investigative support experience
- six years of professional experience
- Must have a Top Secret clearance with the capability for SCI
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Five+ years of investigative or investigative support experience
- Familiarity with current trends in digital advertising platforms using AdIDs and Mobile AdIDs
- Be trained and well versed in contractor identity resolution platform with the ability to integrate seamlessly with contractor data scientists
- Be conversant in US Federal Law and Legal Process
- Be familiar with the Federal Rules of Evidence; and preferably familiar with client-specific policies specific to ELSUR collection, processing, and handling