Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Join the top Information Technology and Analytic professionals in the industry to make invaluable contributions to our national security on a daily basis. In this innovative, self-contained, Big Data environment, the ManTech team is responsible for everything from infrastructure, to application development, to data science, to advanced analytics and beyond. The team is diverse, the questions are thought-provoking, and the opportunities for growth and advancement are numerous.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer-oriented Technical Investigative Analyst to join our team in Chantilly, VA.
The successful candidate will leverage their extensive analytic and technical skills and experience in support of the Sponsor's investigative mission, with a particular focus on Cloud environments.Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience, Skills, & Technologies
- Leveraging investigative, analytic, technical, and writing skills and experience to analyze large data sets thoroughly and efficiently to identify concerning behavior and non-obvious correlations, particularly as it related to Cloud environments
- Performing all-source analysis in support of the Sponsor's mission
- Researching, preparing, and presenting reports and briefings as required
- Detecting fraud, waste, abuse, and misuse of information technologies systems
- Communicating and coordinating with internal and external partners and customers as needed
- Proposing new methodologies and/or tools to improve analytic capabilities
- Participating in working groups and technical meetings to address issues
Desired Experience, Skills & Technologies
- 7+ years of SQL experience, and technical experience relevant to querying and analyzing data for investigative or operational purposes
- Demonstrated investigative, analytic and/or operational experience applicable to the Sponsor's mission
- Demonstrated effectiveness in providing impromptu as well as prepared data analysis and briefings
- Demonstrated effectiveness in closing out investigative efforts and presenting findings for review and action
- Strong writing skills, to include formal written reports and less-formal email correspondence
- Demonstrated effectiveness in collecting and analyzing potentially highly-technical information and accurately representing/visualizing it to non-technical third parties
- Exceptional judgement in support of questions generated from Sponsor data holdings
- High School Diploma/GED
- Master's degree can replace 1 years of experience; and/or any relevant certification can replace 6 months of experience
Security Clearance Required Physical Requirements:
- Experience searching, reading, and comprehending information using the Sponsor's key analytic/targeting tools
- Experience coding in Python, R, Java, or similar languages
- Experience with Cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, etc.
- Use hands to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Constantly positions self to maintain computers in the lab, including under the desks and in the server closet
#LI-AA1 , #joinmantechd #joinmantechaa
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.