$80K — $100K *
Summary: The Technical Implementation Specialist will be responsible for setting up, configuring, testing and resolving technical problems for iLevel software product installations for both new clients and existing client upgrades. This role may directly interact with clients and client vendors. After all implementations, this individual may also be responsible for providing post-implementation support, as required.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position requires no supervisory responsibilities.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must have strong technical and data analytic skills as well as experience in supporting software product installations. A strong understanding and aptitude for configuring and setting up web-based software products, integrating customer data into the underlying database and configuring the end solution to meet customer needs is critical. Customer service experience that includes knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services and evaluation of customer satisfaction are also important.
In addition, this position requires above-average knowledge and understanding of English grammar that includes knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
Formal Education & Certification
• Four-year university degree or college diploma required, preferably in the field of computer science or other related academic fields
• 5-7 years of relevant work/management experience with software product deployment, implementation, and post-implementation.
Knowledge & Experience
• Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
• Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
• Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Able to conduct research into client installation challenges and products as required.
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations.
• Ability to present ideas in a user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Valid through: 9/29/2020
$80K — $100K
5 days ago