$80K — $100K *
Healthcare providers and payers across the U.S. and U.K. trust MedeAnalytics to provide actionable insights that enable them to make even smarter decisions in today's new healthcare economy.
With a sole focus on healthcare, we were the first to market in 1994 with a healthcare analytics SaaS solution. Today, that spirit of innovation continues with a platform that includes advanced analytics technologies like machine learning, guided analysis, and predictive analytics. Most recent innovations include a platform-as-a-service offering that enables our clients to build their own applications.
With these technologies and decades-long healthcare expertise, we help more than 1,500 provider and payer organizations achieve better outcomes by unlocking the potential of their data.
Empowering healthcare organizations to make even smarter decisions
The smartest healthcare for everyone
• We leverage the innovation in all of us
• We solve the challenges of today and tomorrow
• We seek the best answers to the most
• We work as “One Mede”
• We know everyone has something valuable to offer
• We engage with our clients and partners to take on challenges
• We get the job done every time
• We act with urgency
• We only look backwards to be smarter moving forward
• We are accountable to one another
• We do what we say we will do
• We measure ourselves to improve in everything
• We operate with honesty all the time
• We are inclusive and respect differences in thought, culture, belief and experience
• We listen
• We bring passion and energy to our work
• We recognize and celebrate each other
• We remind our Clients of how great they are
Current Role & Growth Opportunity:
Technical Implementation Consultant with growth opportunity to Sr Technical Implementation Consultant or Business Intelligence Engineer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential Education, Experience and Interests:
Other Desired Experience:
Valid through: 4/28/2021
$150K — $200K + $100K bonus