JUVARE is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.
As a Technical Implementation Analyst at Juvare, you’ll put your web developer skills into practice as part of our Professional Services software implementation team. In this experienced front-end developer role, you’ll work side by side with clients to customize and configure our software solutions. Along the way, our experienced team will mentor you on the nuances of emergency management and you will develop advanced knowledge of the world’s leading incident management solution - WebEOC®. Join us and help our worldwide clients conquer the crisis!
Reports to: Program Manager, Professional Services
Location: Remote USA; Atlanta, Georgia; Arlington, Virginia,
- Lead or participate in onsite or virtual requirements discovery sessions with clients.
- Document client configuration requirements and the final as-built configuration following completion of implementation.
- Develop or assist in the development of train-the-trainer or end-user training materials.
- Deliver client administrator training.
- Participate in quality control and testing activities.
- Assist Sales and Client Success Team with implementation estimates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Information Systems or similar technical major strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of web developer experience with at least 2+ years client-facing experience.
- Emergency management experience preferred but not essential.
- WebEOC experience preferred but not essential.
Skills/ Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience with Material Design and/or Bootstrap.
- Experience with RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Superior ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client or internal company sites when appropriate and legally permitted. Travel will vary from none to moderate (generally less than 25%), depending on the needs of the client.