Over the past 10 years, over 90 million students, educators, and administrators have "Gone Google" with Chromebooks, Google Applications, and Google Classroom. The Google for Education team is helping education institutions transform learning.
As a Technical Go-To-Market Strategy Lead, you'll equip educational institutions with Google tools to make learning more equitable, collaborative, and personalized. With a passion for Google products and transforming education, you'll help make the world a better place.
Our Customer and Partner Sales Engineers and Leaders are critical in positioning Chrome solutions to meet customers' business objectives, navigating technical considerations, and activating the technical business/services capabilities of our Channel and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). In our Education markets, this team assists schools in distance and classroom learning, and empowers teachers to leverage Google's solutions.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing growth strategies and a technical Go-To-Market approach to expand the scope of Chrome, G Suite for Education, and Classroom with the end goal of Google's innovation into school infrastructures.
You'll be an experienced customer-focused leader with strong technical acumen, collaboration, and problem solving skills to understand our customer needs and drive technical innovations that meet those needs.
- 8 years of experience working in EdTech
- Experience working with external companies and partners
- Experience leading national teams
- Experience in devices for schools and device management, including Chromebooks
- Understanding of Google for Education products, with direct knowledge of implementing them in an education environment
- Knowledge of education market needs, competition and latest industry news and trends
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues, driving thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Track record as an industry thought leader and ability to lead industry organizations. Strong technical acumen. Ability to quickly learn and understand the technical context of programs you drive and to contribute to technical discussions that affect your programs
- Develop growth strategies for Chrome, G Suite for Education, and G Suite Enterprise for Education. - Oversee technical Go-To-Market coverage and support strategy. - Serve as the technical sponsor for strategic accounts. - Scale our efforts by working with the Partner Sales Engineering team to refine technical Go-To-Market engagement and enablement/activation. - Collect, synthesize, and analyze customer feedback which is then used to clearly communicate customer needs to the product teams and help inform product direction.