BRTRC is seeking a Technical/FSR Lead, Subject Matter Expert, who has demonstrated superior skills in C4ISR and leadership capabilities to fulfill duties in support of SPAWAR Systems Center Atlantic (SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic) Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) and Medium Mine Protected Vehicle (MMPV) Program Support Integrated Product Team (IPT).
The Subject Matter Expert 2 will be responsible for leading design installation, and testing needs. Works in support of Engineering and the Integration Management Lead, to direct FSRs to ensure timely completion of all tasks including:
- Providing vehicle Limited Technical Inspections (LTI), troubleshooting/testing of C4ISR systems and provide the corrective actions to restore the vehicle C4ISR systems to fully mission capable status.
- Providing subject-matter expertise on C4ISR system prototype/integration on tactical vehicles: to include conducting research and providing sound engineering recommendations for complex technical issues relating to integration, fielding, and sustainment.
- Reporting findings; analysis results and corrective action taken associated with technical assistance provided.
- Performing final inspection of work accomplished
- Inputing reported data into the SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic Remedy tool.
Assisting with any relevant technical sections in documents that must be submitted for review/approval will be necessary.
- DoD Secret clearance
Education: Technical Training in relevant technical field.
Experience: Ten (10) years of hands-on experience with DoD network/communications/electronics/C4ISR
projects, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational
Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training. Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public
service leadership in DoD network/communications/electronics/C4ISR systems.