Imprivata is the leader in secure access and collaboration for healthcare. For over 10 years, we have been enhancing care delivery by providing fast, secure access to patient information. Healthcare environments are unique and complex and require solutions that work with care providers -- whatever the workflow, application or desktop. Imprivata was launched in 2002 with the clear goal of making it easier for clinicians to access health information. We have succeeded, with over 4 million clinicians around the world, using Imprivata for secure and convenient access. Now we are taking on new and exciting challenges in healthcare.
Take a walk around our offices and you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events. While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun. Join one of the Boston Globe’s 2017 Best Places to Work!
We are seeking a Technical Events & Support Demo Engineer for our Lexington, MA office.
A cool, fun, technical individual that will be working with the Marketing, Sales Engineering, IT and Product Management teams to manage all our tangible demonstrations of Face-to-Face marketing. This includes coordinating the logistics, design, building, testing, packing, deploying, tear down, and tracking of all demo systems for all events. This unique role requires a person that thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment that can adapt to a variety of challenges. It'll also require travel to events such as Tradeshows, Conferences, Product Launches and Sales Meetings.
- Define strategy, manage, and autonomously provide demo experience for event marketing programs
- Provide support and installation of hardware/software and recommendations on various system platforms and devices for all tradeshows and events
- Maintain overall image within demo systems. Conduct system imaging, OS image prep, testing and benchmarking for various OS and HW platforms
- Perform QC and maintenance of inventory. Pack and ship demo materials for events. Maintain and update asset tracking system, with inventory of systems and other assets and maintain a well-organized and systematic lab space
- Collaborate with multiple departments such as Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Product Management for product testing, demos and coordination
- Collaborate with IT, Marketing and outside partners/vendors for escalation, hardware recommendations and system builds, knowledge transfer, joint tasks and to establish standards and procedures
- Set-up, test and troubleshoot network connectivity on ad-hocnetworks/LAN for demos/events
- Attend events to manage the demo set up, testing, support and tear down and provide remote support for all demo systems
- Prep, test and demo hardware and devices with the newest technologies and products of Imprivata
- Provide product demos to potential customers, prospects, analysts, press and other stake holders and manage demo experience
- Work with Product Marketing and Pre Sales to identify requirements for demos
- Create a high level of user satisfaction through accurate and timely follow-up, strong technical skills, good customer service and relationship building
- Design an immersive experience for how we show our solutions
- Ensure system scalability to handle large events for external and internal audiences
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience with at least 5 years working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while executing on multiple deadlines and concurrent projects
- Microsoft Office, Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Androidexperience is a must
- Linux experience is highly desirable
- Strong understanding of Microsoft, VMware and Citrix virtual environments and networking
- Project Management and project management software experience is a must
- Must be knowledgeable with Audio/Video, WAN/LAN, WIFI, and Remote Access (VPN)
- Experience with system building and advanced hardware/software troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of the healthcare industry is preferred
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation skills and self-motivated
- Requires long intervals of standing and walking during on-site support
- Ability to travel up to 40% for event setup, support and teardown. May have to work weekends if needed
- Must be able to lift/move objects in excess of 40 lbs on a frequent basis
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.