We give our team members the creative freedom and foster the entrepreneurial spirit necessary to champion our clients' branding goals utilizing cutting edge ideas. Our people are our No. 1 asset, and we remain committed to making our company a great place to work for our team and family.
We take great pride in our company culture—one that inspires teamwork, fun and excellence across our organization. We're energetic people who love what we do—churning out more than 50 million units each year for the world's most admired brands in a fun, fast paced environment that rewards high achievement.
This is a key forward-looking position in the IT team responsible for the overall Enterprise Architecture at BDA. The Enterprise Solution Architect will work closely with Business Analysts, Business Partners and Sponsors, Project Managers and Development Teams (eCommerce and vendors) to ensure new solutions achieve maximum business value. This role involves establishing, influencing, growing and maturing Enterprise Architecture for the future of BDA. Individual must have proven capabilities to understand the business drivers and risks, explain complex technical concepts to senior business leaders as well as the ability to have deep technical discussions with technical teams.
The Enterprise Solution Architect is accountable for the design and delivery of technical solutions across the BDA ecosystem, focusing on the integration with applications across the system landscape.
- Manage a team of 2 to 5 people in the technical space
- Build relationships and trust with key Business stakeholders to understand business strategy and future needs and translate them into technology solutions
- Define the technical vision and end-to-end solution design for new business features and capabilities
- Ensuring technology standards and best practices are met for Enterprise solutions.
- Collaborate on the development of the IT strategic plans and technology roadmap.
- Assess the value of emerging technologies by conducting opportunity assessments and implementing proof-of- concepts.
- Continually innovate and improve product quality as well as group efficiency
- Provide functional and technical expertise, including future ERP strategy, to process owners and projects as required
- Partners with senior IT staff and business leaders to develop the overall technical vision for ERP Solution Delivery, working in conjunction with eCommerce, Integration and Security stakeholders for strategic direction
- Technical ownership of technology, platform, framework, and integration pattern selection
- Assesses the current ERP IT environment and develops a future state ERP architecture
- Develops and maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent technology framework is applied across the company
- Promotes the use of a shared infrastructure and application roadmap to reduce costs and improve information flows
- Work with Business capability teams conduct proof of concept exercises for emerging technologies and solutions and application to BDA Business Case scenarios
- Work with offshore vendors to manage, monitor, assess and coordinate workload, allocate resources and deliver to the commitments.
- Must exhibit excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit Outstanding customer service
- Experience building strategic technology plans and roadmaps
- Demonstrated experience with business process and performance modeling, benchmarking, and financial analysis
- Knowledge of architectural design frameworks, integration frameworks and patterns
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technologies and changing business requirements
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent understanding of business complexity and project interdependencies
- Ability to partner with multiple stakeholders and influence project decisions
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups
- Enthusiastic, high-energy, self-motivated, people-oriented and self-directed individual
- Ability to retain and convey a positive attitude in challenging circumstances
- Progressive and relevant experience driving technology advancements, system implementations of IT solutions for a mid-size or large organization.
- 5+ years of Experience with managing a team of technical resources
- Experience creating and presenting high-level solution design to peers, management, and business sponsors.
- Experience leading and owning the high-level design for cross-platform, enterprise solutions.
- Experience with Oracle – ERP, Cloud Services and Technology Stack.
- Experience with Integration technology and architecture solutions such as SoA, Dell Boomi
- Experience with vendor evaluation and working with offshore -onsite vendor model.
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field
- 10 years of technical experience in an ERP platform with proven solutions delivery experience focusing on Oracle EBS solutions
- Minimum of 5 years in a Solution Architecture role.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required.