Ascension Information Services is one of the nation’s largest healthcare information technology services organizations.
We provide Ascension and its subsidiaries low-cost, high-value IT infrastructure and software application services that:
• Support rapid and effective clinical decision making
• Improve efficiency and care transitions
• Foster information sharing across the continuum of care
• Make knowledge and data actionable, leading to improved patient outcomes
Applies technical expertise in one or more information technology disciplines to support the organization's technical infrastructure.More specifically, Technical Engineering Sr. Analyst will be supporting firewalls, VPNs, and othernetworksecurity solutions for both national and local deployments.
- Analyzes a chain of events and applies technical knowledge following established procedures. Successfully troubleshoots most applications problems independently.
- Participates in design, contributing technical insights and ideas. Helps formulate project scope and objectives.
- Works with customers to understand and explain business and technical issues, respond to user problems, explain new technologies, and present deliverables.
- Writes basic documentation of a new or proposed system. Shares knowledge effectively within the work team. Contributes to project plans, RFP's and RFI's.
- Provides engineering and operational support of national and local firewalls, VPNs, and supporting applications with strict attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred or equivalent experience
- Four years of direct firewall experiencepreferred with 2 or more of those years specifically working with Fortinet security products.