Help Us Deliver Successful Projects!
- Ability to understand the contract, to include its scope, requirements, and service level agreements.
- Ability to track all project deliverables and to ensure documented receipt and acceptance of those deliverables by the customer.
- Create and manage spend plans to ensure work is completed on time and on budget, while maintaining agreed-upon profit margins.
- Periodically review risks and spend plans with the Account Executive, as necessary.
- Maintain situational awareness of day-to-day activities on the ground and serving as the first escalation point for the client within AIS.
- Identify opportunities and collaborate with the Account Executive to generate leads and create SOWs/proposals to close opportunities.
- Ability to serves the client with integrity, thoroughly prepares before any interaction with a client, and recognizes the need to work around client’s schedules.
- Experience with supporting and growing the skills and capabilities of delivery staff members and overcome delivery challenges, forging relationships with customers, and delighting customers.
- Ability to exceed client expectations and reduce or eliminate surprises by enacting sound program management that ensure that problems are never repetitively incurred.
Profile of Success:
- Utilize Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, 5+ years of software experience with recent in-depth experience with Cloud Technologies (Azure is a plus) and 3 years of project managementexperience to manage projects developing software applications.
- Use experience in running a custom application development engagement on the Microsoft technology platform, knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools, and Project to create innovative business solutions.
- Use an iterative approach to complete project-based work.
- Experience with managing contract details, including estimating, scheduling, budgeting, profitability, issue resolution, and authoring proposals/statements of work.