The Director will be responsible for:
- Technical, financial and operational management of projects in the water portfolio.
- Quality control of Winrock's water-related projects, and engagement with major donors.
- Technical case studies and lessons learned linked to water security, multiple-use water services, resource allocation, water resource financing, and resilience.
- Meeting operational, technical, and management objectives for the portfolio.
- Expanding Winrock's portfolio of multiple-use water services, water resource management and resilience approaches through new business development.
- Exceptional ability to analyze and identify problems, define obstacles and potential solutions, create consensus on course of action and utilize results to inform future analysis.
- Provide leadership and direction to HQ and field-base