$80K — $100K *
Serves as the chief of the television crew during broadcasts. Responsible for supervising pre-production of topical, news briefs, and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
1. Participates on daily editorial meetings.
2. Operates the video switcher and associated devices live newscasts.
3. In charge of pre-production of topical, news briefs, and other elements related to the promotion of the newscast.
4. Edits and cuts all videos for the show, including headlines and teases.
5. Works closely with producers to better showcase the stories in the rundown.
6. Archives and files new footage obtained on a daily basis.
7. Records network feeds and daily air-checks.
1. Technical Ability.
2. Attention to Detail.
3. Organizational Skills.
Reports directly to regional News Content Director
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a Full Time position. Must be available to work weekend schedule, as necessary. Actual hours and schedule may vary.
Required Education and Experience
1. College Degree preferred.
2. One year experience as technical director.
3. Ability to operate all production equipment.
4. Previous Adobe experience.
5. Knowledge of production techniques, including camera and editing.
Valid through: 7/4/2021
$100K — $150K *
6 days ago