Charles Schwab Digital Services defines the experience and coordinates the management of Schwab's electronic channels (schwab.com and mobile apps) and internal platforms used by Schwab service representatives and financial consultants. The Regulatory Communications and Form team manages the content of forms and regulatory documents. The group supports all of Schwab's business enterprises (Advisor Services, Investor Services, Bank, International, etc.) and works with a wide range of internal partners including sales and service, operations, legal, compliance, and technology.
The group is seeking a Technical Director to establish and run the governance program for Enterprise-wide disclosures. This leader will work cross-functionally to drive far-reaching improvements to the methodology and framework for monitoring, maintaining and efficiently deploying updates to multiple experience channels for a suite of regulatory disclosures. Using design thinking principles this leader will also improve the partner experience, operational efficiency and risk management profile for the firm.What you are good at
What you have
- Overall Program management including defining the charter, strategy, and communication practices to drive efficiency and transparency with a broad set of partners.
- Establish a regular cadence of quarterly planning and annual reviews for disclosure management.
- Apply a design thinking approach to collaborate closely with multiple business partners across Schwab- product, legal, client experience, compliance, publishing, operations and technology in order document the as-is process and problems.
- Passionately drive improvements in the workflow approval, production and deployment processes.
- Work closely with technology partners to define a target architecture capable of scaling for future growth.
- Stay informed of compliance/regulatory issues that may impact regulatory documents and assist in developing agreements and updates which align with applicable rules, regulations and business needs.
- Develop business cases as required to support investments in technology, process and people necessary to manage the enterprise-wide disclosures program
- Build deep relationships across the firm to ensure support and adherence for the program.
- 12+ years of relevant work experience, including background in program management, product management, systems architecture and financial services.
- Professional services or consulting experience preferred.
- Direct experience working with enterprise systems and architecture required
- Relevant experience in process re-engineering, change management and process automation.
- Exceptionally strong project management skills with demonstrated track record of building and scaling programs from the ground up.
- Experience with Adobe AEM, and similar content management systems required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; comfortable communicating with all senior level management.
- Ability to synthesize data, develop recommendations, and influence and persuade partners.
- Comfortable working in a fast-changing, complex environment and juggling multiple priorities.