- The successful candidate will be a team leader on a program reporting to the program manager. Candidate will work with a team of full time and consultant developers and QA engineers to develop a set of systems to support the program including mobile device UI, data transfer services, back end software infrastructure, a reporting and analytics engine, and various parsers. Candidate will own the SW system development from initial implementation through long-term sustaining ownership, release, and will be responsible for keeping the applications current with periodic releases.
- Drive development across multiple teams to create and maintain a holistic set of systems
- Demonstrated ability to work & lead in an agile perspective for all SW development & commit to fast release schedule
- Must be able to lead and work effectively in small to medium sized teams (<10 core team individuals)
- Conduct regular code reviews & provide assurance that all modules fit to proposed architecture & meet rigorous code review standards
- Familiarity with and ability to implement test-driven-development methodologies
- Commitment to long-term sustaining application ownership
- Ability to conduct R&D and PoC’s
- Takes ownership of and ability to delegate assigned tasks with responsibilities. Institutes and participates in corrective actions to ensure closure / resolution.
- >5 years leading software development teams
- >1 year of experience in Xamarin.Forms
- 5-8 years’ experience in C# preferred
- Strong Knowledge in OOPS Concepts
- 3-5 years of experience in SQL/No-SQL (MongoDB or SQL Server or MySQL)
- Solid understanding of Mobile Design concepts and User experience considerations.
- Sound knowledge of Cross platform mobile application using Xamarin platform
- Strong communication and presentation skills required.
- Experience in scripting is plus (PowerShell or similar)
- Experience in writing C# services is ideal
- Able to provide examples of Xamarin apps developed
- TFS & JIRA experience a plus
- BS in Computer Science or related field
Nearest Major Market: San Francisco
Nearest Secondary Market: Oakland
Job Segment: IT Manager, Information Technology, Developer, Computer Science, Database, Technology