- Solid software development experience
- Excellent grasp of current systems and architecture
- Experience with management of technical products
- Building and evolving a great team;
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with your immediate team and any external developers;
- Building and energizing team by exhibiting a positive approach to inspire others to excel;
- Managing external development teams.
- Establishing and assigning task objectives from defined project goals; achieving project deliverables through managing team at a project-level (e.g. Franchise-wide level);
- Proactively assessing and mitigating risk for assigned scope;
- Partnering with production to manage scope and quality.
- Making decisions around the balance between quality/time/cost, and directing the team accordingly;
- Providing input to project budget and budget planning process; adhering to and tracking budget.
- Prioritizing and resolving issues through creative problem solving skills;
- recognizing and balancing priorities of eliminating the root causes of problems;
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong people management skills; ability to challenge and develop talent;
- \Minimum 4 years software development experience; minimum 1 yearproject management or team leadership experience;
- Understanding of project management methodology; can model systems and reports using Excel, Project, Word, VISIO and other EAC standard tools;
- Experience managing a project including establishing project plan and project budget, determining task dependencies, assigning tasks and implementing operational changes.