A developer will code solutions to according to the designed provided by technical leads and are they are responsible for meeting development schedules, unit testing and ensuring the delivered development meets the technical specifications and design. They should develop, document the code base and unit test following the standards provided and assist in trouble shooting system issues.
Key Result Areas:
- Develop code based on the established standards.
- Document the code based on the established standards.
- Unit test their developed code using the established standards.
- Work closely with team members to produce technologically enabled applications, products and services
- Responsible for helping transfer of new technologies among team members to support applications
- Assist in root cause analyses, communicate options for resolutions and provide recommendations to technology problems
- Research and resolve any application issues
- Provide technology-enabled solutions to address complex business problems
Educational Background: Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field or work related experience.
- 4 - 10 years’ experience in application development or
- Computer Science or MIS degree
- Demonstrate skills in configuration management, data management, information management, IT architecture, infrastructure design, systems integration and systems life cycle management.
- Possess the ability to apply technology to solve complex business problems.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Must be able to meet critical deadlines for high visibility projects.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organization skills including the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work constructively while under pressure
Apply for this job onlineShare this Job Share on your newsfeed Your application choices are: