With a competitive total rewards package, continuing education and training and tremendous potential with a growing global organization, Alight is the perfect place to put your passion to work.
Join our team. Because transformation takes a workforce. Learn more at careers.alight.com.
What You’ll Do:
Alight is currently seeking an experienced IT Technical Delivery Manager to join the global Infrastructure Services team. They will be responsible for designing, implementing and overseeing the delivery of infrastructure and support services globally for the Alight business
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead a talented group of IT technical professionals helping ensure that they have the direction, guidance and resources required to complete their assigned efforts.
- Oversee complex and rapidly changing infrastructure activities on day-to-day basis.
- Ensure alignment with global standards and policies.
- Implement working practices, procedures & disciplines necessary to assure the service delivery.
- Lead and enable a culture of excellence that drives efficiency, productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- Monitor the quality of IT Infrastructure services and establish improvement plans to deliver exceptional service and quality.
- Develop a cost efficient, robust and scalable infrastructure aligned with Enterprise Architecture guidelines.
What We offer:
- Work with latest technology stacks in the industry
- Work Virtually
- Community Involvement and Give Back.
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- Wellness Program
- Healthcare Insurance
- Vacation / Paid Time Off
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Days
- 401(K) Plan,
- Employee Development Plans
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Resource Groups & Diversity Programs
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10+ years of work experience in a large IT environment, a minimum of 5 years infrastructure management experience.
- Strong infrastructure expertise across multiple technologies including cloud, storage, server infrastructure, data center operations and virtualization.