Make a difference
Ciber Global wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At Ciber Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.Responsibilities:
- Responsible for writing product specifications, creating and executing against the project plan, proactively mitigating risks, and managing the software development life cycle from inception to production launch and post production support
- Work with individual project managers to establish plans and goals for each project.
- Set objectives, assign tasks, allocate budgets and agree to timetables for achieving intermediate and overall goals
- Work with business and customer stakeholders to define product objectives and requirements
- Work with business owners to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
- Consults with internal departments to understand, define and implement effective solutions including new functionality, feature enhancements and code modifications ensuring the applications technical architecture is optimized for stability, reliability and scalability.
- Meet with Portfolio Managers, Business Owners, Strategists, and other stakeholders to define POC projects and programs to be demonstrated/developed the drive innovation in the Connected Services area
- Collaborate with Product Management and business owners in defining the Product Vision including strategies for utilizing and managing incoming data
- Provide technical direction through the outlining of "stories" and sprints to the Connected Services development team supporting the customer web portal, Liferay platform, architecture, technical solutions and code
- Report to senior executives on the progress of individual projects and the overall program.
- Participate in the creation of project budgets for the individual project components, and prepares cost estimates for the program based on this information. During the life cycle of a program, manage the program budget to conform to policy, and developing processes for requesting, spending and reporting expenditures and be accountable for the programs financial performance.
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion in overall project management by prioritizing, planning and tracking project progress
- Lead technical decisions and solutioning to minimize the duration and severity of business impacts leveraging ITIL standards, and to ensure up-time and stability SLAs are achieved
- Interface with application developers to coordinate systems implementation and releases
- Provide high quality service to our business customers as a primary support contact for our applications
- Oversee the 24x7 AMS support team responsible for level-2 and 3 support of telematics operations including addressing outages/issues, making business critical decisions and leading technical solutions in order to minimize the duration and severity of business impact to ensure up-time and stability SLAs are achieved
- Years of Experience: 5
- Application Development/Delivery
- Cross-functional Technical Collaboration
- Customer Satisfaction Focused
- Technology Issues resolution
- Telematic Architecture and Solutioning
- Program lifecycle
- Analytical and conceptual thinking - uses logic and structure to address problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and project planning skills - ability to structure and execute a plan
- Ability to manage people and lead
- Demonstrated strength in meeting and workshop facilitation
- Ability to adopt a "client" perspective (Internal and External)
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to express ideas in a manger that helps to change people's positions on critical issues
- Ability to maintain responsibility and flexibility with others to achieve common goals
At Ciber Global our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks. Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business. Move ahead
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. Ciber is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At Ciber, our differences are embraced and celebrated. Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Ciber is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
National MBE Certification has been issued to Ciber Global, LLC by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council. About Ciber
Founded in 1974, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Ciber Global is a consulting, outsourcing and business solutions integration provider and partner with offices across the United States and India.
Ciber's strength is enhanced by its parent company, HTC Global, a growing technology innovation and execution leader with 11,000 employees worldwide. HTC Global helps its clients reimagine technology to reach business goals.