Disney's Enterprise Technology Identity and Access Management (IAM) group is responsible for providing a Core IAM ecosystem of products and platforms in use across the company by cast members, employees, and partners within Disney's business segments (DMED, DPEP, Studios, DGE) and Corporate functions. Our vision is to provide modern Identity and Access Management capabilities and services that are simple, seamless, and secure to protect our workforce, our data, and our brands.
Our Technical Delivery Lead will partner closely with IT Service Owners, Architects, Engineering Leads - all subject matter experts in the IAM space, to both define and execute on transformation programs and projects that support modernization of our core IAM ecosystem, migration away from legacy IAM services, consolidation of user populations into our core IAM ecosystem, and ultimately provide an awesome experience for our workforce in their day-to-day use of our identity and access services at Disney.Responsibilities:
- Plan and lead transformative (e.g., modernization, risk reduction, simplification) projects in coordination with the Identity and Access Management team, Global Information Security, and our segment technology/business partners
- Plan and lead the delivery of our IAM Transformation program and roadmap in partnership with our stakeholders, engineering teams, and vendors
- Serve as the point of escalation for project managers to help resolve roadblocks, support change control activities, and drive external and internal milestone dependencies to completion for project success
- Gains understanding of customer (end users and application owners) needs and adapt change enablement and communication strategies to support them well prior to, during, and following transformation activities
- Partner closely in the intake, synthesis, prioritization of new opportunities and demand; driving accepted and committed demands to completion
- Hands on experience and exposure in identity access management, privileged access management, SSO, MFA or other identity management specialties
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in IT / enterprise technology supporting identity and access, enterprise platforms, and/or collaboration ecosystems within diverse enterprises
- Familiarity and Experience with IAM Products, Platforms: Active Directory, Okta, Ping, Azure AD, Multi-Factor Authentication, Identity Federation, SSO, HCM (e.g., SAP, Workday) and IAM Data Integration, Provisioning (SCIM, etc.), Privileged Access Management
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts applied to operational procedures for end-user IT enablement
- Cross-functional technology skills in areas such as public cloud, SaaS and on-prem applications and platforms, devices, and remote access
- Well-versed in data analysis and reporting to drive direction, outcomes, and metrics from data (Comfortable in advanced level use of Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and familiarity in scripting languages and Reporting/BI tools)
- Preferred: Project Management coursework, certificate, or relevant experience
- Preferred: UI/UX Research Background (User Journey, Personas, Archetypes)
- Excellent written, verbal, and visual communication. Ability to connect with all partners, to include leadership, software and platform engineers, end users, and application owners.
- Ability to work collaboratively, establish credibility, and working relationships within Enterprise Technology and with Corporate and Segment partners
- Ability to clearly articulate ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and interact with a broad range of peoples and roles
- Good organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills with multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail, ability to execute process, and follow through on tasks
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building activities
- Expertise with Agile methodologies and delivering solutions through sprint planning activities
Bachelor's Degree - preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Business AdministrationAdditional Information: