YuMe, Inc. (NYSE: YUME) is a leading provider of global audience technologies, curating relationships between brand advertisers and consumers of premium video content across a growing range of connected devices. Combining data-driven technologies with deep insight into audience behavior, YuMe offers brand advertisers end-to-end marketing software that establishes greater brand resonance with engaged consumers. It is the evolution of brand advertising for an ever-expanding video ecosystem. YuMe is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with worldwide offices.
YuMe is looking for a highly motivated Technical Data Analyst to join our product R&D team and play a key role in our continued growth and achievement of excellence. The ideal candidate must possess an analytical mind, be comfortable working with systems, have an ability to communicate complex ideas to functional users, and a desire to make a meaningful impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology. The candidate will provide systems and analytical support to drive better insights into the operations of the firm and provide structure around the organization.
- Manage research for YuMe Audience Segments, design customer surveys, build segment models, monitor audience segmentation process and ensure delivery quality, deliver audience insight reports
- Work with our users to define and document new applications requirements related to YuMe’s applications.
- Work closely with Data Scientists to analyze user data and develop new audience segmentation approaches
- Work closely with Senior Engineers and Product Managers on product enhancement, new implementations, testing and troubleshooting
- 3+ years of experience in related areas
- Detailed and results driven
- Passionate in delivering high quality of work
- Bachelor’s in quantitativedegree (such as Engineering, Math, Physics, Computer Science)
- Proven problem solving skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and competing objectives in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of data analysis using Oracle PL/SQL, data warehousing and data modeling concepts, as well as Excel.
- Highly skilled in developing dashboards and reports on data visualization tools like Oracle BI or Tableau.
- Experience in using data extraction and integration solutions.