Description: MacAulay-Brown is seeking Technical/ Cyber Security Analyst (Expert) to assist Government initiatives to develop and recommend policies that are in compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements that cover internal and external parties, physical security systems, and internet and computer systems.
The duties shall include:
- Provide research and analytical SME support for physical and cyber security requirements worldwide.
- Develop necessary artifacts required for concepts of operations and a) analyzing, recommending planning, developing coordinating, deploying, and integrating security solutions; and b) managing risk, reducing vulnerabilities, and ensuring successful implementation.
- Support the evaluation of existing and emerging technologies and recommend strategies to support mission requirements.
All positions require a current TS/ SCI clearance. Positions are located in Bethesda Maryland.
- Requirements: Degree - Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, or Cyber Security (or related fields).
- Minimum four (4) years of experience supporting IC elements.These four (4) years may be concurrent with the requisite years of experience.
- Experience with penetration testing of applications and infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in social engineering, data loss prevention (DLP), anti-virus (AV) , and anti-malware, Transmission Control Protocol/ Internet Protocol / Internal Protocol (TCP/IP), computer networking, routingand switching language and protocols, C, C++, C#, Java or Hypertext Preprocessor (PHP) programming languages, cloud computing, and Windows, UNIX, and Linux operating systems.
- Demonstrated expertise in vulnerability and risk assessment, security assessments of network infrastructure, hosts and applications, forensics investigation and analysis, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge and experience working in and across the Intelligence Community preferred.
- Expertise in domains such as but not limited to strategic counterintelligence, data collection and analysis, resources, metrics, outreach, supply chain, architecture and engineering services , security, mission management, planning, budget execution, technical and signals security, technicalsurveillance countermeasures, cyber security and strategic communications.
- Advanced certification(s) applicable: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control, Certified Ethical Hacker, Global Information Assurance Certification, or vendor credentials offered by companies such as Microsoft and Cisco.
- Strong writing skills to be able to explain technical information clearly, with written and oral communications.
- Require a current TS/SCI clearance.