Imagine new horizons...This is open to Waltham, MA and San Diego, CAThis is an exciting opportunity for a motivated college graduate with strong technical prowess to provide post-sale support for our SaaS and on premise enterprise software solutions.You enjoy a challenge? Here at Dassault Systèmes, we empower people with passion to change the world.Let’s open new horizons together with the power of 3DEXPERIENCE virtual universes! What will your role be?The position plays an essential role to the success of our customer base by providing support,administrative training, and best practices to customers in the use of our innovative solutions. Our support model means you will work directly with customers on the initial installation and deploymentof our solutions through to providing technical support for issues encountered post deployment. This provides a great opportunity to utilize and further develop your technical skills across a variety of software technologies.The challenges aheadThis position requires a penchant for problem solving, critical thinking, and strong communicationskills with a desire to work closely with leading customers. An analytical mind, a desire to learn, and excellent oral and written communication skills are absolute requirements. Key Success Factors
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Experience delivering technical support for enterprise software.
- Proven skills in database management and understanding of database concepts for OracleDatabase and/or Microsoft SQL Server.
- General experience with Microsoft Windows Server or Linux operating systems
- Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills combined with a willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work both independently and as a strong team player.
Demonstrable experience in any of the following
- Basic programming skills in any modern programming language
- Citrix XenApp or similar virtualization software
- Network and security technologies
- A scientific background in chemistry or life sciences.
Compensation & Benefits
Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.