Job Title: Technical Customer Support Consultant
Location: Albany NY/ Menands, NY
Duration: Full Time
Required Skills/ Experience/ Education:
• 48months of experiencetroubleshooting hardware and software issues.
• 48months of experience providing end user support with software applications.
• 48months of experience communicating with users, stakeholders and business analysts to determine business needs.
• 48months of experience preparing various technical documents like user reference documents, process flow diagrams and database schema diagrams.
• 36months of experience interpreting system level, application level and network access logs for Windows and Linux based systems.
• 36months of experience with Windows and Linux administrative tasks such as start-stop services and updating property and configuration files to modify software behavior.
• 36months of experience in developing n-tier applications.
• 36months of experience maintaining quality controls and procedures.
• 36months of experience in developing and maintaining information technology technical documentation for end user support.
• Bachelor’s degree or greater in computer science, computer engineering, information technology or public health.