About the position:
Given our business model where our customers pay us over time, Customer Success is absolutely vital to our customers deriving long-term value from our platform. To enhance our customer’s over experience with Netskope, we need experienced Technical Customer Success Managers to drive value and success for our customers.
This role will be responsible for driving all facets of technical success across the customer journey (on-boarding, implementation, adoption, and operationalization), as it pertains Netskope’s strategic customers. As a Technical Customer Success Manager, you will work alongside other cloud security practitioners that are charged with driving a proactive, programmatic and prescriptive customer experience. Product adoption and operationalization are achieved through the creation and execution of customer-specific success plans that are aligned with a customer’s cloud/cyber-security program and overall business initiatives. Technical Customer Success Managers will also partner with Netskope’s Sales team to support renewal, cross, and up-selling activities.
Ideal candidates should be able to effectively build and nurture management and user-level relationships across all functional teams that derive value from Netskope’s platform, and in the process, earn a trusted advisor status across the customer base. In addition, ideal candidates should be able to effectively operate at a hands-on, power-user level, while acting as both an internal and external point of escalation and helping to establish an ongoing voice of the customer.
- Partner with customers to implement and operationalize business-aligned, cloud security programs
- Responsible for the day-to-day implementation of strategic success plans that manage the customer's journey from on-boarding to operational maturity
- Function as a technical point of escalation for all customer related platform issues; ultimately responsible for the execution of tailored get-well plans while partnering with technical support to drive quick and efficient issue resolution
- Become a Netskope power-user by establishing and maintaining a technical, hands-on proficiency across all aspects of the Netskope platform to drive all phases of technology adoption; design, deploy, operationalize, troubleshoot
- Understand how our customers are utilizing Netskope’s solutions and recommend additional features that can be leveraged to increase their security posture
- Help identify and document Netskope leading practices and new use cases and ensure customer environments are in alignment
- Collaborate with peers and customers, functioning as a front-line product expert, focusing on leading practices, programmatic use-cases, and technology adoption, while enabling user self-sufficiency
- Coach customers to be Netskope product experts and train their teams on new capabilities or existing features to help become increasingly self-sufficient
- Establish an ongoing cadence of communication with customers, in their language, across all required levels (from technical users to the C-suite)
- Utilize cyber domain expertise to articulate Netskope’s value to customers and map solutions to their business objectives and desired outcomes
- Enthusiastically drive customer health, business alignment and customer value through the identification and achievement of customer goals and objectives
- Actively drive and contribute to ongoing customer activities and touch points; cadence calls, site visits, technical and executive briefings and business reviews, customer education, and training activities
- Help enable post-sales activity for your accounts through strong relationship-building, platform knowledge, planning and execution
- Ongoing support of new sales and retention functions within existing customers
- Establish the "voice of the customer” through clear and concise feedback that helps Netskope align to customers and improve their platform
- 8+ years of cyber technology experience (data protection, security operations, threat, risk or identity management); technical pre/post sales experience a plus
- Strong, hands-on technical skills, preferably in cloud operations and cybersecurity space; preferred skills include security and networking technologies including Proxies, Next Generation Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO, DLP and Encryption gateways
- Customer-centric and proactive team player that possesses an empathy to drive customer loyalty and adoption across the cyberspace
- Ability to manage influence through building consensus while engaging with security programs across multiple business lines/models
- Successful track record building business aligned cloud and cybersecurity programs
- Successful track record of driving product adoption and expansion through understanding the customer’s current (and future) network security posture.
- Successful track record of working in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Exceptional follow-through with the ability to drive simultaneous and competing customer requests in a high-paced environment
- Successful track record working in and navigating large enterprise environments
- Ability to travel 30%