NTT DATA, Inc. currently seeks a “Technical Customer Excellence Leader” to join our team in “Nacogdoches, TX”. This position focuses on IT services outcomes in small to mid-size hospitals within a given geographic market. Working in conjunction with the market IS Delivery Leaders and customer market service delivery leaders, the role is accountable for the delivery of service commitments to the hospital, managing customer relationships, and managing NTT Data Delivery team members (local and leveraged). Oversees, facilitates, and administers ITIL based service support and/or technical account management in the coordination of incident ownership and client account management on a 24x7 basis. Responsibilities include the management and oversight of service delivery processes, which may include incident management, problem management, request management, change management, service level management and configuration management as well as resource coordination, client management, dispute and technical resolution management, and communications at various levels during services engagements
- Reprioritize assigned day-to-day IT support requirements based on high impacting issue to meet program and service level agreements.
- Provides direction to NTTD Teams (Network/Systems, Desktop, Service Desk, Provisioning, Data Center Operations support, etc.).
- Assess the Technical Capabilities of IT Support Teams and makes pertinent recommendations and improvement opportunities
- Participates in Daily Hospital Huddles and owns follow-up action items.
- Assist in creating support procedures, installation guidelines and disposal procedures and confirm all following all documented processes.
- Acts as a liaison between Tenet Department and Hospital Administration, Corporate IS, and NTT DATA Services’ Regional Management.
- Handles escalations from MSDL / CDL and NTTD Team Members.
- Analyzes moderately complex to complex problems and ensures the implementation of corrective actions.
- Participate in Tenet Project Discussions that intersect multiple IT Service Towers.
- Provide cross training and knowledge transfer amongst NTTD Team members.
- Provide site leadership and planning for technical support of Client and hospital-based infrastructure.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in participating in performance analytics and transformational initiatives (preferably IT-focused)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in senior level customer relationship service delivery
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in end user service Level management
- Ability to effectively work in matrixed organizations
- Strong technical and product knowledge of end user infrastructure operations
- Experience in IT programs and system deployments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with emphasis in customer service, including experience handling difficult customers and conflict resolution
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Experience working in a hospital or healthcare environment
- Experience or certification in ITIL processes
- Experience in project and program management
- Experience in business development, revenue expansion
- Experience in leading transformational or management of change deployments