Applied Materials is the leader in materials engineering solutions to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. Our innovations make possible™ the technology shaping the future. To achieve this, we employ some of the best, brightest and most talented people in the world who work together as part of a winning team.
Utilizing the tenets of Project Management Institute (PMI) and Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI), you will lead cross-functional programs that transform the way we run our operations. If you are an out of the box thinker willing to challenge the status quo for a better outcome, and want to be in a highly visible, dynamic role where your voice is heard and your experience is appreciated then this is the role for you.
- Conducting CMM assessments across the various divisions
- Responsible for change management planning and execution adhering to governance standards ensuring transparency around progress status, which includes maintaining risk management controls, monitoring and communicating project risks
- Lead cross-functional delivery teams including all levels to implement complex change initiative
- Prepares project plans and drives the project from conception and planning to implementation. Will participate in the development of strategies, processes and resources.
- Manages project schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software.
- Interfaces and coordinates within the division to define project objectives, provide status updates and prepare for release and deployment.
- Identifies and resolves potential risks within the project and develops solutions for resolution.
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in conducting CMMI assessment and process assessment
- Experience in deploying CMMI framework ground up is preferred
- Extensive (5-10 Years) experience leading large complex programs/projects, communicating and driving global transformation initiatives using the tenets of PMI and CMMI in a highly matrixed environment
- Collaborates and partners with both program and project sponsors, functional and network leaders to develop project definition to include project scope, financial, timeline, risks, dependency, resource needs, and alignment to strategic imperatives. Ensures appropriate project governance is in place and adhered to the structure.
- Experience in driving business process transformation using Lean six sigma is preferred
- Ticker: Nasdaq: AMAT
- Fiscal 2019 Revenue: $14.6 billion
- Fiscal 2019 R&D: $2 billion
- Founded: November 10, 1967
- Headquarters: Santa Clara, California
- Global Presence: 93 locations in 17 countries
- Manufacturing: China, Germany, Israel, Italy, Singapore, Taiwan, United States
- Employees: ~22,000 worldwide
- Patents: ~13,300 issued
Position requires an understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values. #LI
Years of Experience:
7 - 10 YearsWork Experience:
Yes, 10% of the TimeRelocation Eligible: