International hacking and state sponsored espionage are on the rise - and so are the technologies guarding the data. Are you in the game?
Seclore is an Information Security product company which has emerged as a global leader in the Data Centric Security space.
Right from protecting nuclear submarine designs to new drug formulations to customer data of Fortune 100 organizations - we guard every kind of confidential information.
Thousands of enterprises across 29 countries - including governments - can vouch for our technology. Seclore's patent pending, award winning technology allows users to control how their information is used - even after it is shared with people within or outside the enterprise.
This requires stretching the technology boundaries beyond what might seem possible. It's not for the weak-hearted or run-of-the-mill developers.
Innovation is in our blood. From our early days within IIT Bombay to a globally recognized name in the field, this is one thing that has always taken us to new horizons.
Information Security is a fast-evolving field - testing the limitations of today's technologies. It is the need of the hour for every enterprise - from Fortune 500 companies to military organizations.
At Seclore, you get to be part of the front lines - defending today's data against tomorrow's threats.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for technical implementation and upgrade of Seclore product
· Responsible for handling technical conversations with client's IT team
· Responsible for understanding and documenting the customer infrastructure which directly or indirectly impacts Seclore product implementation
· Understand the processes at customer end as far as technical implementation is concerned.
· Be able to achieve understanding of Seclore products and gain expertise
· Perform testing of new features before upgrading in the production environment
· Work with the support and engineering team with assorted expertise
· Multitasks and works well in a fast-paced environment
· Train users in IT systems
· Sharing the daily progress report to the project manager
· Escalating the issues at the right time to the project manager.
Skills and Competencies
ü Ability to understand and interpret the complex architecture of client's environment and based on the understanding create the design and architecture document for implementation of Seclore product
ü Strong knowledge on webserver, application servers (For e.g. Apache, Tomcat, IIS, WebLogic). Detailed knowledge about the configuration parameters
ü Should have a good understanding and working knowledge on SSL, Exchange, DNS, Understanding of basic firewall concepts, DMZ, reverse proxy
ü Proactive thinking with "can do" attitude
ü A team player with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
ü Analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
ü Customer service orientation
ü Knowledge in OS (Server OS, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10, Linux)
ü Industry certifications like MCSE, MCP, RHEL Certifications: MCSE, MCP
ü Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
ü Have a good understanding and working knowledge of Databases like Oracle/MSSQL, LDAP.