Utilize your strong GIS technical know-how to support both new customers and seasoned users develop best practices for implementing Esri's enterprise platform to realize their vision and drive toward their goals.
- : Be a thought leader. Advise customers regarding innovative solutions using Esri technology and content to help them make better decisions. Recommend relevant strategies, architectures, and solutions and work with customers to prepare implementation and migration strategies.
- Understand our customers and know their business. Understand how Esri's platform technology can help commercial businesses be more successful. Be familiar with key business processes in commercial organizations, including retail, banking and financial services, insurance, and manufacturing.
- Enable our customers to be successful. Work closely with customers to identify, design, and certify key GIS workflows for the ArcGIS platform. Provide configuration guidance and best practices to customers and understand how Esri's technology enables the customer's stated vision. Collaborate with customer IT organizations to align their technical objectives and business goals with Esri's technology platform.
- Develop and grow business. Provide business development support toward technology and implementation patterns with new and existing customers. Collaborate with Esri's practice managers and marketing and sales teams to develop new business and be part of actively shaping the future of commercial through your work using advanced Esri products and cutting-edge technology including ArcGIS Business Analyst, Insights for ArcGIS, real-time GIS, and advanced spatial analytics.
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and/or administrating enterprise GIS solutions/systems that leverage the ArcGIS platform (desktop, server, and online)
- Ability to clearly communicate technical ideas, whether to other technical peers or non-technical project managers or customers
- Demonstrable ability to evaluate and translate a customer's business goals, objectives, and strategies into technical plans and solutions
- Be self-motivated, a proactive problem solver, team-oriented, and creative
- Exceptional interpersonal, written/verbal communication, multi-tasking, and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn--you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's in geography, computer science, business administration, GIS, or a related field, depending on position level (master's preferred)
- : Knowledge of and experience with software engineering and/or robust application development principles and practices
- Experience with ArcGIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with current technology implementation patterns including service-oriented and cloud computing architecture