- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Passionate coder with 3+ years of application development experience with Java. Experience and familiarity building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot; you have a strong background with Spring and related projects
- Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful service implementations
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Optional: PCF certification or any other Cloud platform certification will be a plus
- Optional: Experienced Cloud Foundry developer with experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Optional: Experience integrating with Netflix Open Source Platform components
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures
- Experience in Angular 2 is a must, Experience with CSS utilities such as LESS, SASS, Twitter Bootstrap is a plus
Job ID 2018-4333