As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will take direction from solution architects and leads on development activities. This team's focus is delivering high-quality web applications as well as defining enterprise development practices. This is a highly collaborative team that will work across teams and provide mentoring to others in the organization. Craftsmanship, pride in ownership and passion for excellence are core expectations.
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test, troubleshoot, and document engineering software applications.
- Ensure that technical software development process is followed on the project, familiar with industry best practices for software development.
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt and work with team members of various experience levels.
- Passionate coder with 3+ years of application development experience with Java. Experience and familiarity building modern Spring applications with Spring Boot; you have a strong background with Spring and related projects
- Hands-on experience with SOAP and RESTful service implementations
- Experience in Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Computer Science, Math, Engineering or comparable major.
- Optional: PCF certification or any other Cloud platform certification will be a plus
- Optional: Experienced Cloud Foundry developer with experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Optional: Experience integrating with Netflix Open Source Platform components
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
- Must have a thorough understanding of web technologies and web architectures
- Experience in Angular 2 is a must, Experience with CSS utilities such as LESS, SASS, Twitter Bootstrap is a plus
Job ID 2018-4401