Every day, the people of TSYS® and Netspend® improve lives and businesses around the globe through payments. We make it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions including credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. We are "People-Centered Payments", and our team has the unique opportunity to help create a world in which payments make people's lives easier and better. This is both a tremendous honor and an important responsibility for those who accept the challenge. If you are looking to make a valuable difference for people everywhere — and for yourself — we may have the right place for you.
Technical Consultant - Enterprise Architect (Technology Architecture)
Job Description Summary
Assists is the development, specification, communication and maintenance of the enterprise-wide technology architecture plan. Works with business, application development and Information Security teams to align the plan with overall Enterprise Architecture strategy. Identifies new technology trends and standards, analyses their applicability for TSYS and initiates, sponsors and contributes to subsequent transformational change projects. Carries out Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis as part of the justification and approval process. Assist in the creation of architectural governance processes to ensure consistency and participates in them as necessary.
What Part Will You Play?
- Contribute to and drive the development and maintenance of a business and systems architecture and roadmaps for enterprise-wide operations
- Participates in studies of new and existing IT service delivery capabilities to permit development of integrated business systems that operate at low cost levels.
- Recommends the appropriate infrastructure and operational technology solutions required to support specific related business processes and information flows.
- Assists in the analysis and recommendation of new or different technologies which will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals.
- Assesses the scalability of new systems technologies.
- Carry out Total Cost of Ownership analysis of new and existing capabilities as part of overall analysis
- Provides technical support to client and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures and methodologies.
- Reviews deliverables for content, accuracy, and potential system impacts for assigned tasks. Reviews deliverables for alignment with objectives and provides feedback and recommendations.
- Provides training to help team members increase their effectiveness.
- Performs related duties as assigned or requested
- 25% travel - - Georgia, USA and Knaresborough, England, UK
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree or a related discipline and at least two years, typically four or more years’ experience in information system architecture methodologies or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Requires knowledge of system architecture
- Good understanding of business finance terms, concepts and modelling
- Consultative Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work effectively with client, IT management and staff.
TSYS Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: IT, Computer Science, MIS or Business or equivalent work experience, such as relevant technical background and/or work product/SME knowledge in lieu of a degree
- Typically Minimum 8 Years Relevant Exp
- Coding, Designing and Developing
Not Ready to Apply? Join Our Talent Community!!
TSYS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) committed to employing a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. For more information about your rights, click here.