Do you thrive in an environment where you can develop leading edge BIM/VDC solutions? Do you want to work with highly skilled and technical people who work collaboratively to help solve customer challenges? Do you want to travel across North America to problem solve and deliver world-class training? Go ahead…..keep reading!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EXCITED BY TECHNOLOGY AND PASSIONATE ABOUT DELIVERING THE HIGHEST QUALITY PROFESSIONAL SERVICES. IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, is a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions. IMAGINiT provides CAD/BIM software and technology expertise to companies across North America. You’ll have a great team standing behind you, but you will need to bring motivation, persistence, and a sincere desire to help customers reach their business goals.
We are currently searching for a Technical Consultant – BIM (Building Information Modelling) / VDC (Virtual Design and Construction), to service the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction marketplace. This role will be based at either our office in Owings Mills, MD or Bedford, NH.
What will you be responsible for?
Pre Sales (25%)
- Assessing client’s current business processes to recommend and implement solutions to meet client needs.
- Working closely with sales staff and clients to document business goals and related processes.
- Writing deliverable documents as applicable such as scopes of work and recommendations.
- Creating intellectual property to support sales, marketing and implementation efforts.
Post Sales/Delivery (75%)
- Delivering application training to our clients, and industry-related technical presentations at seminars, workshops, conferences, user groups, both onsite and remotely. Customize training solutions where applicable.
- Provide implementation solutions and application support for client BIM workflows.
- Acting as a brand ambassador always seizing opportunities to increase IMAGINiT’s visibility in the marketplace.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a building design or construction environment
- Familiarity with the benefits of 3D design / BIM, and a working knowledge of the methods by which an organization might transition from a 2D to 3D process.
- Relevant experience with applications such as Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, and /or other BIM tools.
- Deep knowledge of workflows associated to the building design and construction process.
- Initiative with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal communication, presentation, organization and planning skills
- Strong business acumen, high energy, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in a related discipline and/or relevant experience.
- Ability to meet 50-60% travel requirement across the United States and Canada