As a member of Current’s technical compliance team, you will work closely with the engineering team to assure industry-leading security standards across our organization.
- Collaborate with Current’s Security Operations and Core Engineering teams to assure required controls are in place and documented within the context of Current’s security standards.
- Build a robust operational testing process supporting Current’s practices, ensuring high levels of compliance via periodic assessments.
- Identify, investigate, and mitigate information security risks with a focus on data protection and fraud exposures
- Participate in both internal and sponsor bank driven security control assessments and audits
- Develop agile framework and work closely with new business partners ensuring Current’s third-party security standards and applicable due diligence requirements are achieved and consistently delivered.
- Monitor and review updates to industry regulations and frameworks as relevant to Current’s business practices
- Respond to business partner security inquiries & audits and ensure that any findings are remediated in a timely fashion
- Help bring Current to PCI compliance in 2021
- Drive Current’s training and awareness program around information security
- B.S. Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years of information systems security or related auditing experience
- Experience with information systems security standards and practices (NIST 800-53, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, etc.)
- Conversant with system and application security risks, threats and vulnerabilities
- Working knowledge of cloud, container, and network security
- Familiarity with the latest User Data Privacy laws (GLBA, GDPR, CCPA)
- Established security certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, etc. preferred