MRI Software is seeking a Technical Cloud Architect to join our team in our global headquarters in Solon, Ohio! As a hands-on Technical Architect, you will plan, architect, and help develop our global property management platform leveraging cloud capabilities. The ideal candidate will have deep experience working in Azure building .NETC# applications, familiarity with Azure’s IntegrationData and have experience in cloud native design.
- Strong conceptual thinking and the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to developers, technical, and non-technical business teams.
- Proven ability to stay focused, prioritize competing demands, manage multiple concurrent tasks and adapt to changing priorities
- Strong experience in designing large-scale systems with a demonstrable ability to comprehend, decompose, and construct solutions in complex domains.
- Participates in architecture and design reviews for projects that require complex technical solutions and analyze all technical and business requirements
- Monitor application architecture and ensure appropriate implementation of all solutions. Adheres to design and coding best practices and standards with quality in focus.
- Monitor system performance and make recommendations to Leadership
- Owns consistency and high quality in solution delivery
- You will be an individual contributor who is able to work independently and provide guidance to the team members.
- Participate in development stage and play role as a hands on senior developer/Architect as and when required
- Mentor and develop the technical skills of other software developers
Skills & Other Requirements
- This is a Hands on Architect role-(Update MVC patterns, website security awareness/load balance & microservices pattern)
- 6-8 years of experience in .NET, C#, .NET core
- Hands on experience designing and implementing microservices in Azure (Service Fabric, Azure Kubernetes Services, Azure Functions, API Management, etc.)
- A strong understanding of Cloud based hosting (Azure)
- A deep understanding of system performance and security hardening
- Ability to automate tasks from infrastructure creation, to software build artifacts to multi-system complex deployment pipelines (scripting, CI/CD, GithubAZDO, deployment orchestration)
- An understanding of monitoring, alerting and logging on high availability systems
- Evaluate, pilot and recommend tools, technologies and processes to ensure development of scalable, extensible, secure and high-quality software solutions
- Leverage your proven experience and leadership in DevOps, Agile Engineering practices, tools and techniques to ensure rapid development, testing and delivery of high-quality code to production, reliably and effortlessly.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes preferred
- Experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API development and SOA concepts, and understanding of their design patterns
- Time-management and prioritization skills to meet close deadlines
- Skilled in recognizing, analyzing, and solving a variety of problems
- Knowledge of methods for training other software engineers
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!