Technical Business Systems Analyst
Front is a hub for customer communication that allows companies to offer tailor-made service at scale. Front looks and feels like your email inbox with a few very important differences: teammates collaborate in the same place where external messages are sent and received, and behind the scenes, robust workflows and integrations power the efficiency and insights typically found in a CRM. More than 6,500 businesses use Front to work together to send out the best replies faster, keep messages organized across channels, and always maintain a personal touch. The result is premier, personalized service that scales with your business — and a team that works together as one.
With $138M in funding, Front is backed by Sequoia Capital, and other leading venture capital firms, as well as independent investors including top executives of Atlassian, Okta, Qualtrics, and Zoom. Front was recently named to Wealthfront's Career-Launching Companies in 2021 and Forbes Cloud 100 2020, the definitive list of the top software companies in the world. We have also been recognized on LinkedIn's 2020 Top Startups, The New York Times' The Next Wave of'Unicorn' Start-Ups, Fortune's Best Small Workplaces, and Glassdoor's Best Places to Work.
As a Technical Business Systems Analyst, you will play a key role at Front working cross-functionally as we transform our go-to-market capabilities. You will be part of the core team that is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the Salesforce platform and related technologies for our Sales and Solutions teams. This is a great opportunity for someone with a strong background configuring complex systems who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
This position will be required to report to our San Francisco HQ.
What will you be doing?
- Be the functional point person for internal customers as the subject matter expert on all sales platforms, integrations, and data sources.
- Provide strong analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills to effectively collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements and implement high-quality solutions that drive business value.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including: new hire systems onboarding, process definition and re-engineering, high-level and detail-level requirements gathering, build, testing(QA and UAT), and continuous improvement and maintenance of business applications.
- Provide post-production support and bug resolution while delivering best-in-class support to our internal customers.
- Ensure that high-quality data is going into our systems and being utilized appropriately.
- Use and recommend best practices to deliver scalable solutions.
What skills and experience do you need?
- You are a certified Salesforce Administrator and you have proficient experience with Sales Cloud and Lightning framework
- You have 3+ years of hands-on work in Salesforce as an Analyst/Administrator including experience with integrated tools/platforms; you have experience analyzing, configuring and supporting Salesforce implementations and can manage and implement advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and process automations.
- You are a self-starter with experience working independently with a proactive working style
- You are detail-oriented, organized, and a great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- You can explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear, concise manner to others who may have minimal technical knowledge
- You have strong written/verbal communication skills and can translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders.
- You are a good problem solver and critical thinker with an appreciation for simple high-quality solutions
- You like to learn and apply new business processes and technologies
- You have previous experience in B2B SaaS with a subscription environment for recurring revenue products
- You care about the business impact of your technical work
Preferred, but not required:
- You have experience with Salesforce CPQ
- You have experience with other business applications and integrations such as e-signature tools(DocuSign/HelloSign), data enrichment tools, sales productivity tools, etc.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
Front provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age or disability.