Technical Business Analyst - FT52710
Business Applications Specialist shall provide Business application technical support and implementation services to meet agreed client expectations and deliver on Business goals.
This position will require direct interaction with clients and prospects on regular basis and will be regarded as a product expert in the application solutions.
Main Responsibilities - Business Applications Support
•Be professional, courteous and deliver superior customer support and service within an agreed SLA
•Support of the suite of applications, including (but not limited to) Respoint, Salespoint, Treasury, Webpoint, Report writing, Firebird databases and Replication.
•Log and prioritize service desk jobs via the service desk system.
•Identify and escalate jobs requiring urgent attention.
•Where escalation is required, provide a clear detailed outline of user requests, ensuring that escalation points have relevant information to act upon.
•Monitor and ensure adherence to ICT policies and procedures, including those for security, change management, best practice standards and service provision.
•Documentation creation and maintenance
•Deliver and implement products with focus on Business outcomes
•Attention to detail.
•Ability to use initiative and work with minimum supervision but ensuring, at the same time, that relevant parties are kept fully informed at all times.
•Problem analysis and problem-solving.
•Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
•Ability to deal with on-going change & be flexible where required to accommodate change.
•Attention to detail.
•Willingness to become the subject matter expert on the core business suite of applications developed company
•Experience and practical knowledge of computing networks, PC hardware & printers.
•Familiarity withdatabase concepts and SQL queries.
•Familiarity with web applications design, maintenance and hosting concepts.
Additional aspects and demands of the role
•Work outside of normal business hours as required to ensure that services are not impacted by project, maintenance and break/fix ICT work.
•Work a five day week, minimum 40 hours. Be available for support outside of businesshours as required.
•Participate in an after business hours roster.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- •Willingness to become the subject matter expert on the core business suite of applications developed company
- •Experience and practical knowledge of computing networks, PC hardware & printers.
- •Familiarity withdatabase concepts and SQL queries.
- •Familiarity with web applications design, maintenance and hosting concepts.Experience in a customer facing position
- Some version of a technical background
- Any technical base will do but they should have “power user” / Administrator level experience
- Should understand their technology at business application level
- Should have background in Client engagement, support, experience
- Ski industry experience would be great. If not ski, a working knowledge of resort operations or resort technologies. Can back that out to resort in general (golf, vacation, casino, cruise)
- Present Salary?
- Salary Expectation?
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder?
- Must have complete address for submitting.