Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Formulate and define Business Requirements for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) projects
- Formulate and define Use Cases
- Formulate and define Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Formulate and define object/data mapping documents
- Formulate and define Reporting Dashboards for executive status
- Formulate and define long range planning documents
- Create collateral such as white papers, reference docs, user guides, brochures, etc. in support of the products and solutions
- Document functional requirements and determine complexity of work for applicable portfolio projects
- Work with Solutions Consultants and Solutions Architects to create proposal documents and requirements templates
- Provide analysis to resolve production issues Support and/or perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) Support “Clients” during POC release phase
- Assists with training support staff on product solutions
- Interface with internal and external clients
- Participate in product demos Assist with mentoring and advising less experienced Business Systems Analysts in requirements process
The above statements are intended only to describe the general nature of the job, and should not be construed as an all-inclusive list of position responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science Degree
Job Related Experience:
- Five or more years working in a business analyst/consulting role
- Two or more years working in financial domains (banks, credit unions)
- A solid understanding of the methodologies surrounding the SDLC
- A working knowledge understanding of web-based and middlewaretechnologies (.Net, J2EE, XML, Webmethods)
- Proficient in use of Visio, Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Results Oriented
- Strong Communication, Presentation, and Writing Skills
- Ability to work with globally dispersed teams
- Meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects across multiple software products.
- Client management / consultative experience and competency.
Job ID R-10083402