Our client is a global financial firm, they are currently hiring a Technical Business Analyst, with system implementation experience within product control and accounting.
This candidate will complete business analysis activities to support critical planning and execution of project deliverables.
The candidate should have excellent Microsoft PowerPoint/ Excel/ Visio/ Blueworks experience. He/She must possess Design/architecture, business analyst, system implementation, and process re-engineeringexperiences. The analyst will be participating in business analysis, design, testing, and implementation activities in support of critical planning and execution of project deliverables.
- Work with Controllers to identify requirements and responsible for Business Requirement Documents (BRD’s), using use cases, workflow, screen mock-ups, and spreadsheet models.
- Perform data analysis on securities and transactions to identify the root cause and the resolution of the issues
- Participate in functional requirements process with technology partners.
- Write and execute test scenarios and drive SIT/ UAT planning and implementation
- Provide analysis and interpretation of SIT / UAT results
- Reconcile trades and positions from different sources
- Plan and develop cost analysis, design considerations, and implementation timelines.
- 7+ years experience in system design/architecture, business analysis, financialreporting, system integration, business transformation
- Knowledge of Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives Instruments; and some knowledge in accounting and financial calculations, such as P&L, dividends, coupons, accretion.
- Financial control and product control experience
- Understand general ledger and accounting principles
- Experience in software development life cycle
- Experience in system analysis and writing business and functional specifications
- Strong data analysis, data mapping and reconciliation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced professional qualifications are considered a plus