Job Description :
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Sikorsky’s Fleet Management, Supportability & Training team develops state-of-the-art Products and Services that are currently used world-wide by our customers to fly, manage and maintain Sikorsky helicopters.
We fully realize that in today’s complex business environment, an organization’s adaptability, agility, and ability to manage constant change through innovation can be keys to success.
We aim to achieve goals through projects that translate customer needs into new products, services, and profits. Joining our team, as a business analysts you will make this happen more efficiently and effectively.
The positions primary objective is helping to implement customer-centric solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project, and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators and partners.
You will advise business stakeholders on new product development along with business cases and justification.
As such this role requires a certain level of business acumen coupled with technical knowledge. You will be expected to have a working knowledge of mobile computing and a strong desire to keep abreast of new and emerging technologies.
The successful candidate will possess 8+ years of experience with end-to-end life-cycle new product and application development. The candidate will have exposure to: evaluating, coordinating and creating deliverables; meeting with customers, and resolving issues.
You will be expected to work across functional boundaries and to be able to connect-the-dots between fleet management and customer fielded products and services.
• Experience gathering software requirements
• Experience writing functional and technical specifications
• Experience creating test plans and test cases
• Experience leading meetings, coordinating deliverables, and resolving issues
• Experience interfacing with databases and writing SQL statements
• Proven experience interfacing with customers and development teams
• Strong organizational and facilitation skills
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Strong problem solving skills and organizational/data management skills
• Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office and MS Visio
• Experience with developing mobile applications
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Web-based application development
• Apple’s Xcode (IDE), Cocoa, Objective-C, Swift development
• Software testing, bug tracking
• Knowledge of SGML, HTML, and XML data structures is a plus
• Process improvement/value-stream mapping
• Helicopter/aircraft experience is a plus
• Military experience is a plus
Minimum 10 years professional experience with proven ability to successfully develop and deploy new products and services.
Advanced degree in a related field