$80K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
As the world's number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for job seekers.
We are the people behind the scenes of Indeed's search results. We ensure that our results are ranked as best as they can be for our job seekers and that they're not being duped by scams or fraud. Beyond search, we invest heavily in ensuring that Indeed has the best data analysis tools available to optimize our recruiting products and run accurate A/B tests. Simply put, we help people get the right jobs.
The base salary range below represents the low and high end of the Indeed salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of Indeed's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards include quarterly bonuses, Long Term Incentive Plan units, an open Paid Time Off policy, and many region-specific benefits.
Austin Base Salary Range: 80,000 - 106,000 USD
Indeed.com is looking for Technical Business Analysts who will impact people across the globe using his/her skills to develop BI systems, analyze large data sets, uncover business insights, solve various business problems, manage various operational processes and code software that will grow Indeed's business around the world.
The ideal candidate is multi-talented across several fields; software engineering, product management, business analysis, math, critical thinking, good business sense, great communication skills, passion for internet economics, and is driven to help job seekers find jobs. This individual needs to be highly resourceful and intellectually curious with solid technical/analytical skills. The Technical Business Analyst must go beyond just running the numbers and be able to translate relevant information into actionable insights. This individual must strive to be well-rounded and good at many things from technical to business to operations to communication skills.
● Learn to work across various teams and functions (Engineering, Product, International, Finance, Legal) to execute initiatives and tasks
● Develop various software systems and dashboards for mining new business insights or to support new operational processes and to launch new products
● Learn and develop product and project management skills, such as do qualitative research on competitors, running and interpreting A/B tests, and managing various aspects of a project from start to completion
● Partner with senior leadership team on any initiatives or projects
● Able to pick up online marketing and traffic acquisition skills, run and manage marketing campaigns for different products, and acquire users in a cost-effective manner. This area includes but not limited to SEM, mobile app downloads campaigns, and growth hacking
● Learn to conduct in-depth business analysis and investigation on a project-by-project basis
● Develop the skills to build financial or business model using Excel and basic math techniques such as regression
● Develop the skills to manage day-to-day business operations as needed
Valid Through: 2019-10-17