Technical Business Analyst (HEDIS)
Trexin Consulting is currently seeking a Technical Business Analyst (with HEDIS experience) to join our team in Chicago and consult at our Healthcare clients.
- Key Areas of Responsibility:Work with stakeholders to understand their business objectives.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions.
- Plan and facilitate workshops/interviews to identify, analyze, and document business requirements and translate them into business plans/solutions.
- Track projects throughout their respective lifecycles.
- Manage release schedules, prioritize projects, and ensure adequate resources are available.
- Perform technical analysis to determine present and future business performance.
- Gather and coordinate project impact assessments from various groups within a client's organization.
- Prepare and deliver client presentations.
- Attend and lead meetings.
- Provide project status reporting to management.
- Assist with testing scenarios and validate results.
- Liaison between business stakeholders and technology teams.
- Key Desired Skills, Experience and Knowledge:Healthcare experience required in payer/provider.
- 5 to 8 years of business analyst experience or in similar role.
- Experience working with HEDIS and Inovalon.
- Experience in business analysis with focus on managing business and technical requirements.
- Experience with Waterfall and Agile/Lean methodologies.
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- SQL/Database expertise.
- Ability to analyze complex business process.
- Analytical problem-solving approach.
- Ability to proactively identify risks, and drive action to mitigate and resolve issues.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage a vast array of information.
- Understand the technology, data management, information flow, and data governance issues.
- Previous experience from a management consulting environment desirable.