Technical Business Analyst - Financial Systems
SIG has a job opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst - Financial Systems to administer, maintain and evolve our ERP financial systems in our Bala Cynwyd headquarters. In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your knowledge of accounting systems and practices to ensure that the needs of your client teams are met, whether that be through enhancements to current systems, introduction of new functionality or the development of new solutions. You will have the freedom to bring your suggestions to the table along with the ability to be creative in your approach to meeting business needs.
If you join us, you will:
- Leverage your knowledge of Accounting systems and regulations to provide ad-hoc analysis, systemic support and development/implementation of new functionality across our General Ledger, AP, Fixed Assets and Procurement / Inventory systems
- Manage projects to expand the capabilities of our financial systems domestically and internationally, including incorporating functionality to support multiple currencies and multi-national financial/tax regulations
- Create and maintain data mapping & integration feeds that enable the successful flow of information between systems (both third party and internally developed)
Sample projects have included:
- International expansion of all modules within SIG’s Financial Systems including the General Ledger, AP, Fixed Assets and Procurement
- Development of a home-grown mobile application for inventory management and scanning
- Refactoring Market Data Accrual processes
- Set up and growth of both US and International Business Entities
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 7 years of experience providing financial systems implementation, administration and support services
- Prior experiencesupporting accounting users or working within an accounting role a strong plus
- Knowledge of and experience with supporting large, multi-entity consolidations (rollups)
- Previous experienceworking with data integration and/or vendor feeds required
- Knowledge of SDLC models
- Strong SQL & T-SQL Skills
- Experience with international, multi-currency accounting (including knowledge of VAT, GST) a plus
- Experience with SSIS, DTS, Informatica, Scribe or other integration enabling tools a plus
- Experience with BI Reporting Platforms (i.e. Qlikview) and/or Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
- Bachelors degreerequired, specialization in Business and/or Computer Science preferred
We don’t post salary ranges externally so any salary estimate you see listed here was not provided by SIG and may not be accurate. We think it’s important to take your skills and experience into account when determining compensation.
SIG is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at SIG via-email, the Internet or directly without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of SIG, and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by SIG.