Technical Banking Business Analyst - Payments SME - Consultant
Less than 5 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
TITLE: Technical Business Analyst Payments SME
LOCATION: Jersey City, NJ
IMPORTANT: WE CAN ONLY WORK WITH CANDIDATES ON A W2-BASIS / NO CORP-CORP APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Provide Subject Matter Expertise for any regulatory initiatives that involve transaction processing/monitoring to ensure compliance with U.S. regulatory requirements.
Advise on potential compliance risks associated with the development of new products and systems or the potential risks associated with systems modifications and developments.
Represent Compliance in any funds transfer related projects. This includes participation in all the SDLC phases of a project.
Provide support during internal audits and regulatory exams.
Support general compliance activities and other duties, including special projects, as assigned
- 3 - 8 years of experience in Payments domain, specifically in US operations of foreign correspondent banking. Must be knowledgeable in US regulations applicable to payments, for example, travel rule.
- 2 - 5 years of data analysis experience.
- 3 - 5 years of experiencesupporting requirements gathering, analysis and documentation, and strong technical knowledge of databases.
- Experience on SWIFT/FED/CHIPS transactions is a must.
- Experience with Global Pay Plus is mandatory
- Work with moderate supervision, well organized with attention to detail
- Self-starter, team player with excellent organizational and time management skills and should have strong collaborative, analytical, written/verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office suite of products
- Experience with analytics tools