This person will be technical expert in ABAP coding language and various technical tools used in SAP development . Person should have good understanding of any of the business processes (OTC, PTP, FTS, and RTR) and should be able to transform business requirement into solution design. Person should have good knowledge of SAP technology and supporting tools. This person will ensure all the technical solutions are as per guiding principles and SAP guidelines; Person should have worked on big SAP implementation as Solution Architect.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Review and approve all RICEF technical design solution while ensuring they are in line with Stryker and SAP guiding principle.
- Maintain the holistic view of entire solution and ensure all development objects are backward compatible and scalable for future needs.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating Quality review guidelines for development team to follow.
- Work with the functional consultants and ISPO and finalize the technical design.
- Work with development team to ensure latest available ABAP code and technical tools in SAP are being used.
- Business interaction for requirement gathering and clarifications.
- Gap analysis and mapping to Custom Technical components.
- Assist with the Cutover Plan for migration of development objects.
- Provide technical guidance, and support to the development team.
- Serve as the Onsite Offshore Coordinator (as required).
- Review technical solutions and/or technical estimates and suggest best possible approach.
- Should have good understanding and working knowledge of SAP PO/ PI.
Education & Special Training:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related field required.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 10+ Years of experience in SAP ERP.
- 7+ years of experience in ABAP development as senior developer/Architect.
- Knowledge of business processes like PTP, OTC, RTR and FTS.
- Experience of working on SAP S/4 HANA with latest ABAP and AIF.
- Experience of working with change management process in highly audited systems.
- Experience with SAP PO/PI MW will be plus.
- Should be aware of the data-model of SD,MM, Finance, Order to Cash cycle.
- Experience with solution manager will be plus.