Our client, a global Ecommerce organization is seeking an experienced IT professional to join their team, located at one of their regional locations in NE or TX to work in the capacity of Technical Architect. The chosen candidate will be responsible for turning their Omni channel vision into reality. S/He will achieve success by relying on their superior soft and hard skills to navigate and excel in their Agile and fast-moving technology culture. The ideal candidate will possess a depth and breadth of experience partnering directly with business partners, stakeholders and technologists to translate business objectives into architecture and design for their three-year customer service transformation effort.
* Provide thought leadership to the immediate business and technology organization to influence improved agility, deeper understanding of the platform's capabilities, and higher quality products.
* Develop a deep understanding of the business domain and enterprise technology inventory to craft an Omni channel solution roadmap that achieves business objectives, maximizes reuse, and protects the ecosystem.
* Drive solution design to consensus and approval as a leader within the organization's cross-functional technology team.
* Drives short-term actions consistent with long-term motivations
* Work with Development Managers, Program Managers, Architects, Lead Engineers, Product Owners, and Business in scoping, phasing, and sizing major company-wide product launches
* Deliver high quality products within aggressive timelines, with little or no guidance
* Proactively engage with other team-members and cross-functional teams to ensure all open issues are identified and resolved.
* Produce diagrams, reference architecture, domain models, and other artifacts that describe complex problems and sprawling end-to-end solutions.
* Identify and mentor critical engineering talent.
* Leverage organization savvy to connect the dots, expose product and delivery opportunities, and then execute.
Best Industry * Ecommerce, Retail
Best Department * IT Services
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline is required. MS is a strong plus.
12 * 15 years of experience with Customer Service technologies, including web, mobile, voice, email, routing, desktop, chat, bot, asynchronous messaging, contact center analytics and other capability areas is required.
Experience leading, collaborating and communicating architectural vision to architecture, development, and executive teams across the Office of the CIO and other Technology Domains is required.
Experience providing regular high-level communications to the executive staff and detailed communications to company-wide stakeholders is required.
Previous experience leading and managing a team of 4 or more IT professionals is required.
Experience working in an Agile environment is strongly preferred.
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration within a corporate culture is required.
Strong communications skills (i.e. verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation) are essential in this role.
Working knowledge of MS Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook) is required.
Up to 15% Regional/Domestic Travel is required.
US Citizens or Green Card holders only apply. No H1b visa sponsorship will be offered with this position.