One of our client Seeking a Technical Architect to design innovative technical solutions in support of business goals. We are looking for a Technical Architect to design the structure of our IT systems and oversee programs to ensure the proper architecture is implemented. The right candidate should be an excellent communicator who is able to translate complex requirements into functional architecture. The candidate should have hands-on experience on software development and be able to manage complex programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical leadership for a team of software developers through communication, documentation, and example.
- Design, code, test, debug, and document software, including application framework components for use by the development team and business components when it intersects with new technology direction.
- Collaborate with other teams in the organization to define supporting infrastructure and software tools needed to run and monitor software in our environment
- Learn and analyze new technologies and industry best practices to identify suitability for adoption by the development team.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of software and infrastructure to ensure projects meet goals for security, scalability, maintainability, availability, and resiliency and should be able to clearly articulate and present the implications of design/architectural decisions, issues and plans to leadership.
- Develop reusable patterns and encourage innovation that will enable team velocity.
- Drive a quality mindset within the team.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software/hardware and suggest integration methods.
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor?s degree (or equivalent experience) in a technical program is preferred
- 4-5+ years of technical leadership experience
- 10+ years of application development experience
- Strong hands-on experience with Java and Web technologies
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems and open source tools
- Demonstrated success in building design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Experience with automated unit testing technologies
- Good understanding of SQL, relational database modeling and design.
- Property/casualty insurance experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified and Interested consultants pleaserespond back to krishna at radillaconsulting dot com
please note this is an urgent requirement