A global financial firm is currently seeking a Senior Technical Architect to join their team in New York. This candidate will translate Business Vision and strategy into an IT strategy by creating the key architectural principles and a target state based on those principles.
- Define a delivery road map that takes the product from minimally viable initial state all the way to the target state while taking into account the business and technical priorities and constraints
- Design and architect software products/solutions to meet complex business requirements
- Technically evaluate existing internal/external technical platforms, frameworks and infrastructure to provide appropriate path for developing the product / solution
- 10+ years of relevant IT experience
- 3+ years years experience as a senior architect leading teams
- Ability to work on complex projects with globally distributed teams and SMEs in various technologies.
- Experience with distributed systems, object oriented design, design patterns, and industry best practices with experience of applying them to solve significant real life software problems at the enterprise level or even across enterprises
- Ability to produce High level design documents and Solution outline
- Hand-on Experience with Distributed Ledgertechnology and good understanding of related platforms.
- Experience/Understanding of the IBM HyperLedger technology plus.
- Knowledge/experience with containerized application and container orchestration frameworks like Docker/Kubernetes plus.
- Extensive experience of enterprise security solutions and good understanding of the PKI.
- Hands-on working experience with messaging middleware IBM MQ or TIBCO EMS.